InChI Source Code and InChI Code Working Groups
InChI version 1.06 for Standard and Non-Standard InChI/InChIKey (15 December 2020) it includes several additions and modifications to previous versions; it is a combination of a “bugfix release” and “feature release”.
- INCHI-1-DOC.zip – Documentation for v.1.06 (15 Dec 2020).
- INCHI-1-BIN.zip – Software binaries
- INCHI-1-SRC.zip – InChI Software source codes. This file/directory also contains examples of InChI API usage.
For an earlier version CLICK HERE.
InChI Source Code Repository Working Group
Working Group Chair: Gerd Blanke
Gerd is assembling teams to review the requirements for an open-source code repository. This must not only support the complex and diverse development community but also protect the InChI assets through the InChI Trust. With a better understanding of the requirements, the groups will consider the various options available in terms of languages, development tools, repositories, etc.
Gerd is creating two new Working Groups to get started immediately:
• Context working group (“business representatives”)
For the Context Working Group
• Represent the interests of the subcommittee and the InChI trust
• Should have at least one representative of each (active) working group
• Harmonizing the requirements and proposals from the different working groups
• Task prioritization
• Define deliveries
• Provide chemical examples for development and testing
• Project management
• Primary contact point for any business-related question
• Technical working group
For the Technical Working Group:
• Understand the current technical implementation
• New software architecture
• Define format of new release
• What do our customers want us to deliver?
• Programming language
• Open-source requirements
• Develop implementation strategy and technical project plan
• Oversee implementation
• Control GitHub developments
If you have interest in either group, please contact Gerd directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)