If you are interested in joining the InChI Trust, please contact us at email@example.com
Information on the InChI Trust, Membership and its Benefits
1. What is the InChI Trust?
The InChI Trust is the not-for-profit organization created to maintain, enhance, promulgate, and freely distribute the InChI structure representation algorithm to the worldwide scientific community and to advise on its use.
The InChI Trust has been established to develop and support the current InChI standard and promote its uses to the chemistry community.
The Trust’s goal is to enable the interlinking of chemistry and chemical structures facilitating the discovery of chemical science.
2. What are the benefits for InChI Trust members?
Membership of the InChI Trust helps support, shape and direct the Trust’s ongoing development and maintenance of the InChI algorithm.
Members of the InChI Trust have the following benefits:
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting to discuss the direction and management of the InChI Trust, including the appointment of the Board of Directors.
- Regular bulletins on the progress of the InChI and InChIKey. Advice on implementation of the InChI code.
- For vendors, inclusion in the Register of InChI-accredited implementers at no additional charge (provided the organization meets compliance requirements).
- Complimentary copy of InChI Certification Suite.
3. What are the criteria for InChI Trust membership?
The following conditions must be met to qualify for membership:
- The Organization applying for membership should display InChIs or InChIKeys alongside their chemical information.
- In an Organization with multiple divisions, the largest legal entity is considered the InChI Trust member and all divisions are subject to the terms of the InChI Trust membership agreement.
4. What are the InChI Trust membership fees?
The InChI Trust is funded by member dues. The fee structure is as follows and is based on the annual turnover of the joining company.
|Annual Revenue||Annual Fee|
|Up to $500,000||$1,000|
|Up to $5 Million||$5,000|
|Above $5 Million||$25,000|
5. Terms and Conditions
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Membership and the certification suite are delivered electronically.
Refund and cancellation policy
We will return a membership fee or certification suite licensing fee if notified within within 14 days of the transaction.